10/27/2015

Lipstick Challenge Day1

Since it is the half term in the UK and I am also told that I should have done something with my life which can excite me. Thought it is the good time to resume my blog again. All you may know that I have a bit of lipstick obsession.  I can always find more interesting colours and always want more. And also since I have far too many lipsticks, a friend suggested me to go on a challenge of wearing a different lipstick every day. Hence, we are....




The first one I chosen today, was by Cyber Color, from their Gemstone collection, #3 Red Rose. This was actually my first time wearing them, and I was very impressed with the formula.  It is more like a sheer lipstick rather than a opaque one. This lipstick has a little golden shimmer on it and it is certainly not as red as it is seen on the tube. It applied smoothly and I would say it suits most of the skin tone. I am not particularly pale and I have a little bit of yellow skin undertone.  I didn't wear any makeup today, no foundation, no bb cream, no eye makeup. Nothing, apart from the eyebrows and lipsticks and it seems fine to me. So I would say, it is quite a low maintenance product and it would be a perfect lipstick on the days when you don't have much time to wear the makeup, but still want some colour on your face without standing out too much.

I am not so sure if you can get on hold with this one in the UK. I believe this is an Asian brand. But I will let you know if I found out more about it! :)


「And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.」
--1 Corinthians 13:13

Ax
                           

No comments: