11/05/2015

Day 5 --Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy

My cousin is visiting London now and she brought me three of the Wet n Wild lipsticks. This was the first time I ever owned the cosmetic from them. I heard about it for a long time, but here in the UK, we can't really get on hold with them. It was my birthday on Monday (yes, I know, it is no longer a lipstick a day!), and I was wearing a burgundy dress from Jack Wills. So I chose the Sugar Plum Fairy in their MegaLast Collection to go with my outfit that day. It is a plummy colour as the name suggested, but with a rather strong pink undertone. It is matte finishing and I was really impressed with how creamy it is. I was never holding very high hope with the matt lipsticks. They often dried out my lips and made my lips look very patchy. However, this one didn't do that, quite opposite, the whole time I wore it, it stayed pretty creamy. The lasting power was amazing too. I only needed to top up once throughout the whole day, I ate, drunk and all that, and it stayed on my lips the whole time. I guess the down side was that it took quite a while to remove. But I was all very pleased with the result of this lipstick. I can't wait to try out all the other two I own and yet, I am already searching for the new colour and thinking how to get them.



「Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;perseverance, character;and character,hope.」---Romans 5:3-4

Ax

No comments: