11/06/2015

Day 6 -- Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb

I think I am a bit in love with this Wet n Wild MegaLast collection. I personally think they are by far the best matte lipsticks I have used. They are creamy, moisturise, long lasting and pigment. My lips are quite sensitive, I don't normally put on many lips products throughout the day, so I really can't take those drying lipsticks and I found most of the matte lipsticks are quite drying for me. I used to really like Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm. But I wasn't very fond of the minty scent. Some might find it refreshing, but I am just not a big fan of it. Don't get me wrong, the colour range in Revlon is amazing and they all apply very easily. But compare to these Wet n Wild ones, I seem to prefer them better. This Cherry Bomb is a very dark burgundy colour, I am not so sure it suits a very colourful eye makeup. I would say, keep the other makeup as simple as possible and wear a bit of foundation to even out the complexion, that should be enough. It is a perfect autumn colour, especially, in this gloomy London weather, I think those burgundy provided little colours on the city streets!


It looks a bit plummy in photos, but it is actually a lot darker in real life, and surprisingly, I really like this colour. It is not too vampy, like a Halloween colour, but still give the depth. It is beautiful! Go try it if you can find one! :)



「What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.」--- Micah 6:8


Ax

No comments: