11/08/2015

Day 7 -- Illamasqua Vega

I was told that this colour doesn't suit my age but yet I am super into deep red at the moment, so I completely ignored the comment today! Ha! This Illamasqua Vega is in their autumn collection, I am not sure if it is limited edition but I am sure you can still get it in any counters. Some might say it is too dark and it is not easy to wear and without caution, you can suddenly look old from this lipstick. However, today, I first thought I wanted to wear the green eyeshadow my cousin brought me from German, and I was trying out few lipsticks to match the colour, when I had Vega on, I was surprised with the result. It is not at all shocking or conflict. Green eyeshadow can make me look a bit ill or super lack of sleep,sometimes, but with this deep red, the two colours brighten up my face altogether.



Vega is a bit similar with the Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb, just Vega is more red and Cherry Bomb is more toward to plumy. Both formula are smooth and pigment and both lipsticks colour are accurate from the tubes and on the lips. One slightly different I would say, is that Cherry Bomb seems  to have a better lasting power than Vega. Cherry Bomb stayed on the whole without needing any retouch and I had to retouch a couple times throughout today with Vega. Both are nice, and in London, I guess it will be easier to get on hold on the Vega than Wet n Wild. :)






「In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the whold, even our faith」--- 1 John 5:3-4


Ax

No comments: